The best brands in bath, floor, and kitchen for less
In 2016, Barton Discount Centre was looking to make a change. Realizing that being recognized as a "Discount Store" was hurting customer perceptions, it was time to re-evaluate who they were and how they could regain their place in consumer minds.
After identifying the key problem areas, the strategy was to focus on removing the discounter image and emphasizing Barton’s differentiating factors. The transformation began with a new company name and tagline, Barton Bath + Floor, best brands for less. Understanding that they had the right brands, the right products, and knowledgeable staff, there was no reason why they wouldn't succeed as the go-to one-stop-shop for all bath, floor, and kitchen home renovations with the right marketing push.
- Created new name and tagline
- Developed logo and overhauled brand personality to attract the intended target audiences
- Built a new and ever-evolving custom website to showcase brand name suppliers, depth of product offering, and one of a kind locally grown family business
- Incorporated the brand design in their marketing materials, such as stationery, store signage both inside and outside, banners, vehicle wraps and more
- Created a streamlined communications plan including email marketing, landing pages, social media campaigns, and Google Ads