Join us this holiday season for the Tradewind Toy & Food Drive in support of Wesley! These donations will help bring holiday cheer and basic necessities to youth and adults facing homelessness, refugee families new to Canada, and isolated, low-income seniors. At Thinkr, helping our community is of the utmost importance to us, especially during these turbulent times. That is why we have teamed up to support Wesley this holiday season, and we would love your help! Drop off any toys or food on the wish list at the designated Thinkr Marketing donation bin located at 611 Tradewind Drive until December 17th!
Donation Wish List:
- New gifts: toys, hygiene items, small kitchen appliances, towel & linens
- Gift Certificates for Walmart, Giant Tiger, Canadian Tire, Toys ‘R’ Us
- Any non-perishable food in individual or family sizes
- New or gently used hats, mitts, socks, winter boots and coats (No clothing)
- Plastic or re-usable bags
- Purchase a digital gift for a young person!
- Make a pre-packed hamper for a single adult: pack $25 worth of food and $25 worth of gifts.
Other ways to make a difference:
- Donate online to help Wesley purchase gifts & food in bulk
- Purchase an Amazon online gift card and email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations and pre-packed hampers can be dropped off at Thinkr Marketing from 9am to 5pm:
611 Tradewind Drive (Suite 900)
Ancaster, ON L9G 4V5
See our location on Google Maps
Alternatively, you may make a curbside donation drop-off at 1974 King St E (Pioneer Church). Please see Wesley’s calendar for drop off times. Donors are asked to stay in their cars and wait for instructions from volunteers. Only scheduled and screened volunteers are allowed inside the building this year. For more information, please read their Pandemic Protocols document.